From compliance to cash, and everything in between
A solution for energy and petroleum companies to expedite financial processes, reduce IT costs, ensure compliance, streamline supply chains, and more—all in a single, unified system.
The energy industry is fast-moving and ever-changing. Is your technology sparking or stifling your growth?
From consumer packaged goods to electronics—support the dynamic value chain operations of your outdoor products company with integrated, growth-focused platforms for ERP, CRM, inventory, and more.
Cloud-based ERP for energy and petroleum companies
From demand planning to inventory and fulfillment logistics, financials to HR—NetSuite is the world’s #1 cloud ERP system with the functionality to meet the unique needs of a fast-growing energy and petroleum company.
Finance & Accounting
- Dynamic General Ledger
- Real-time financial visibility
- On-demand business intelligence
- Accounting standards compliance
- Global accounting & consolidation
- Transact in multiple currencies and track exchange rates
- Adjust for currency, taxation, and legal compliance differences at the local level, with regional and global business consolidation and roll-up
- Multiple languages and currencies
- Manage inventory and fulfillment across multiple locations
- Unified country-specific web stores and websites
- 360-degree view of each customer
- Track product issues and support
- Maintain visibility into your pipeline
- Analyze productivity in real-time
- Global-view of inventory
- Real-time, flexible scheduling engine
- Finite and infinite capacity scheduling
- Graphical schedule representations
- Drag and drop scheduled operations
- Central product data management
- Create, release, update and monitor work orders
- Store spec sheets and diagrams with work orders or sales orders
- Perform quality tests at step completions to ensure product meets acceptable requirements
- Review schedules and capacity plans on manufacturing to determine what resources are required to meet ship dates
- Manage multiple locations with ease
- Optimize inventory levels
- Simplify ordering processes
- Multi-level approval workflows
- Control spend with blanket POs and contracts
- Track RFQ information from multiple vendors and select from data received
- Store vendor data for future pricing and follow-up
- Streamlined receiving process
- Inspections, tests, acceptance criteria, and control limits
- Simple and streamlined pick, pack, & ship
- Out-of-the-box integration with UPS, FedEx, and USPS
- Automate preferred stocking levels, lead times, and re-order points
- Core unified framework connects transactions, subscriptions, and projects to the billing engine and seamlessly flows to financials.
- Recurring billing and ASC 606 compliance
- Complex rating models
- High-volume transactions
- Manage AR collection
- Global, real-time view of inventory status
- Vendor, CM, and 3PL Location management
- Full Distribution Requirement Planning (DRP) capabilities for multi-location planning
- Easily collaborate with your supply chain partners
- Increased accuracy of inventory levels
- View inventory by lot or serial number and drill-down into related records
- Holistic view of inventory levels across all locations
- Improve inventory tracking and control over assets
- Advanced parameters help balance demand and supply across the entire organization
- Efficient end-to-end payroll processing and management
- Robust employee self-service capabilities including time off, personal information, recognition, directories, and more
- Unified NetSuite solution connects HR data with financial, procurement, project, payroll, planning and budgeting processes
- Real-time people analytics alongside financial analytics
Plan & Analyze
Ditch manual spreadsheets, siloed data, and static, time-wasting planning processes for NetSuite Planning and Budgeting—the leading cloud-based FP&A solution.
Slice & Dice
Budgeting, forecasting, scenario modeling, dashboards, and reports—by product, customer, bundle, department, or the entire organization.
Bring together subscription and sales forecasts, budgets, and actuals to accurately track and project growth and expenses.
See & Act
Integration with your ERP, GL, or CRM helps improve business performance with key operational and financial benchmarks, dashboards, KPIs and metrics.