Trusted solutions for bioanalytical labs
A solution for bioanalytical labs to expedite financial processes, ensure compliance, deliver quality services, and more—all in one system.
Data integrity, compliance, and swiftly adapting to changing landscapes are the backbone of a successful bioanalytical lab. Does your technology make you immune to growth pains or put you at risk?
From small molecule studies to end-to-end service delivery, support the unique value chain operations of your bioanalytical laboratory with integrated, growth-focused platforms for ERP, CRM, PSA, billing, and more.
Early Phase, Phase II-III, Late Phase
Biomarkers, Immunogenicity, Pharmacokinetics, Toxicology
Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacodynamics, Biomarker Assays
Cloud-based ERP software for bioanalytical labs
From CRM to PSA, financials to HR—NetSuite is the world’s #1 cloud ERP system with the functionality to meet the unique needs of a bioanalytical laboratory.
Finance & Accounting
- Dynamic General Ledger
- Real-time financial visibility
- On-demand business intelligence
- Accounting standards compliance
- Global accounting & consolidation
- Global accounting and consolidation
- Comprehensive multicurrency management
- Audit and compliance reporting
- Comprehensive language support
- Configurable tax engine
- Seamless integration from NetSuite to Salesforce
- Forecasting, upsell and commission management
- 360-degree view of data throughout the lead-to-cash process
- Customizable fields and processes
- Quick and easy setup to ensure rapid business impact
- Manage multiple locations with ease
- Simplify ordering processes
- Multi-level approval workflows
- Control spend with blanket POs and contracts
- Automation of recurring CRM- and ERP-based transactions
- Process subscription and non-subscription items on the same transactions
- Track customer-specific data throughout the subscription lifecycle
- Provide invoicing detail, provisioning or support linkage, warranty/return claim references, and more
- Usage rating by contract calculates the amount to invoice across quantity tiers
- Supports Percentage-of-Completion accounting
- Supports event-driven revenue plans
- Intelligent fair value lookup for stand-alone selling price or ESP/TPE/VSOE
- Supports multiple global accounting standards
- Seamless integration with recurring billing tools
- Real-time visibility into services performance and profitability
- Improves on-time project delivery and drives project success rates
- Advanced resource management improves resource utilization
- Mobile access to time and expense management
- Robust employee self-service capabilities including time off, personal information, recognition, directories, and more
- Customized time-off plans that match policies, including eligibility, entitlement, accrual frequency, and carryover
- Syncs HR data with financial, procurement, project, payroll, planning, and budgeting
- Real-time people analytics alongside financial analytics
Plan & Analyze
Ditch manual spreadsheets, siloed data, and static, time-wasting planning processes for Workday Adaptive Planning—the leading cloud-based FP&A solution.
Slice & Dice
Budgeting, forecasting, scenario modeling, dashboards, and reports—by product, bundle, department, or the entire organization.
Bring together subscription and sales forecasts, budgets, and actuals to accurately track and project growth and expenses.
See & Act
Integration with your ERP, GL, or CRM helps improve business performance with key operational and financial benchmarks, dashboards, KPIs and metrics.
Don’t just take our word for it.
We help companies like yours thrive.