Source, sell, support—and everything in between
A solution for e-commerce suppliers to expedite financial processes, reduce IT costs, keep the supply chain flowing, and more—all in one system.
E-commerce businesses rely on suppliers to keep their customers happy and inventory up-to-date. Are your technologies supporting your supply strategies?
From consumer packaged goods to furniture and home goods—support the complex value chain operations of your e-commerce supply business with integrated, growth-focused platforms for ERP, CRM, inventory, and more.
Consumer Packaged Goods
Food and Beverages, Health and Beauty Products, Household Products
Ready to Assemble Furniture, Fully-Assembled Furniture
PCs, Laptops, Devices, Audio/Visual, Tech Accessories
Clothing, Footwear, Accessories, Undergarments
Sporting Goods, Camping, Grills/BBQ
Toys, Games, Music, Books
Cloud-based ERP for e-commerce suppliers
From demand planning to inventory and fulfillment logistics, financials to HR—NetSuite is the world’s #1 cloud ERP system with the functionality to meet the unique needs of an e-commerce supplier company.
Finance & Accounting
- Dynamic General Ledger
- Real-time financial visibility
- On-demand business intelligence
- Accounting standards compliance
- Global accounting & consolidation
- Transact in multiple currencies and track exchange rates
- 360-degree view of each customer
- Track product issues and support
- Maintain visibility into your pipeline
- Analyze productivity in real-time
- Global-view of inventory
- Real-time, flexible scheduling engine
- Forecast sales and inventory requirements
- Automate purchases based on shipping dates
- Automate preferred stocking levels, lead times, and re-order points
- Omnichannel order management
- Real-time global supply chain visibility
- Central product data management
- Create, release, update and monitor work orders
- Finite and infinite capacity scheduling
- Graphical schedule representations
- Drag and drop scheduled operations
- Manage multiple e-commerce retailers with ease
- Optimize inventory levels
- Simplify ordering processes
- Multi-level approval workflows
- Control spend with blanket POs and contracts
- Streamlined receiving process
- Schedule recurring shipments or future scheduled shipments
- Inspections, tests, acceptance criteria, and control limits
- Simple and streamlined pick, pack, & ship
- Out-of-the-box integration with UPS, FedEx, and USPS
- Take one order and ship to multiple locations
- Core unified framework connects transactions, subscriptions, and projects to the billing engine and seamlessly flows to financials
- Recurring billing and ASC 606 compliance
- Complex rating models
- High-volume transactions
- Manage AR collection
- Global, real-time view of inventory status
- Vendor, CM, and 3PL Location management
- Full Distribution Requirement Planning (DRP) capabilities for multi-location planning
- Easily collaborate with your supply chain partners
- Increased accuracy of inventory levels
- View inventory by lot or serial number and drill-down into related records
- Holistic view of inventory levels across all retailers
- Improve inventory tracking and control over assets
- Advanced parameters help balance demand and supply across the entire organization
- Efficient end-to-end payroll processing and management
- Robust employee self-service capabilities including time off, personal information, recognition, directories, and more
- Unified NetSuite solution connects HR data with financial, procurement, project, payroll, planning and budgeting processes
- Real-time people analytics alongside financial analytics
Plan & Analyze
Ditch manual spreadsheets, siloed data, and static, time-wasting planning processes for Workday Adaptive Planning—the leading cloud-based FP&A solution.
Slice & Dice
Budgeting, forecasting, scenario modeling, dashboards, and reports—by product, customer, bundle, department, or the entire organization.
Bring together subscription and sales forecasts, budgets, and actuals to accurately track and project growth and expenses.
See & Act
Integration with your ERP, GL, or CRM helps improve business performance with key operational and financial benchmarks, dashboards, KPIs and metrics.
Don’t just take our word for it.
We help companies like yours thrive.