Tried and true solutions for medical technology innovators
A modern and integrated solution for medical device and technology manufacturers to expedite financial processes, reduce IT costs, streamline manufacturing, and more—all in one system
Collaboration, data integrity, and the ability to quickly pivot are critical to a successful medical device manufacturer. Does your business management software empower or stifle your growth?
From anesthesia delivery to digital microfluidics, support the unique value chain operations of your medical technology manufacturing company with integrated, growth-focused platforms for ERP, CRM, sales, inventory, and more
Immunology + Microbiology
Diagnostic Devices, Microbiology Devices, Laboratory Equipment, Test Systems
Chemistry + Toxicology
Chemistry Test Systems, Laboratory Instruments, Toxicology Test Systems
Hematology + Pathology
Pathology Instrumentation, Accessories, Hematology Devices, Assays, Manufacturing Products
Diagnostic Devices, Monitoring Devices, Therapeutic Devices, Prosthetic Devices, Surgical Devices
Cloud-based ERP software for medical device manufacturers
From demand planning to inventory and fulfillment logistics, financials to HR—NetSuite is the world’s #1 cloud ERP system with the functionality to meet the unique needs of a medical device manufacturer.
Finance & Accounting
- Dynamic General Ledger
- Real-time financial visibility
- On-demand business intelligence
- Accounting standards compliance
- Global accounting & consolidation
- 360-degree view of each customer
- Track product issues
- Maintain visibility into your pipeline
- Integrated sales processes from opportunity to commission
- Analyze productivity in real-time
- Global-view of inventory
- Real-time, flexible scheduling engine
- Finite and infinite capacity scheduling
- Graphical schedule representations
- Drag and drop scheduled operations
- Omnichannel order management
- Real-time global supply chain visibility
- Central product data management
- Powerful CRM streamlines order-to-cash
- Create, release, update and monitor work orders
- Manage multiple locations with ease
- Optimize inventory levels
- Simplify ordering processes
- Multi-level approval workflows
- Control spend with blanket POs and contracts
- Streamlined receiving process
- Easily maintain quality with inspections, tests, acceptance criteria, and control limits
- Simple and streamlined pick, pack, & ship
- Out-of-the-box integration with leading carriers including UPS, FedEx, and USPS
- Automate preferred stocking levels, lead times, and re-order points
- Core unified framework connects transactions, subscriptions and projects to the billing engine and seamlessly flows to financials.
- Recurring billing and ASC 606 compliance
- Complex rating models
- High-volume transactions
- Manage AR collection
- Global, real-time view of inventory status
- Vendor, CM and 3PL Location management
- Full Distribution Requirement Planning (DRP) capabilities for multi-location planning
- Easily collaborate with your supply chain partners
- Increased accuracy of inventory levels
- View inventory by lot or serial number and drill-down into related records
- Holistic view of inventory levels across all locations
- Improve inventory tracking and control over assets
- Advanced parameters help balance demand and supply across the entire organization
- Robust employee self-service capabilities including time off, personal information, recognition, directories, and more
- Customized time-off plans that match policies, including eligibility, entitlement, accrual frequency, and carryover
- Syncs HR data with financial, procurement, project, payroll, planning, and budgeting
- Real-time people analytics alongside financial analytics
Plan & Analyze
Ditch manual spreadsheets, siloed data, and static, time-wasting planning processes for Workday Adaptive Planning—the leading cloud-based FP&A solution.
Slice & Dice
Budgeting, forecasting, scenario modeling, dashboards, and reports—by product, bundle, department, or the entire organization.
Bring together subscription and sales forecasts, budgets, and actuals to accurately track and project growth and expenses.
See & Act
Integration with your ERP, GL, or CRM helps improve business performance with key operational and financial benchmarks, dashboards, KPIs and metrics.
Don’t just take our word for it.
We help companies like yours thrive.