Brad Hall & Associates is a leading petroleum distributor who supplies branded and unbranded fuels and chemicals to a wide spectrum of retail, wholesale, commercial, agricultural and government customers.
“From a people perspective, the 360 team was great to work with and the Brad Hall team considers them to be friends, not just consultants or partners. We have a ton of confidence and trust in their ability.”
—Cole Hall, Brad Hall & Associates
Brad Hall & Associates engaged 360 Cloud Solutions to assist in the implementation and customization of NetSuite as a unifying enterprise CRM/ERP platform for their seven subsidiaries. While BHA had developed a sophisticated operations system for managing Fuel Management orders and purchases (BOS), the accounting and financial/tax reporting for all other subsidiaries were previously performed manually using MS Excel spreadsheets.
Initially, the plan was to implement their subsidiaries over approximately four phases with several companies going live each phase. However, Phase I was spent implementing BHA Fuel Management, with the remaining budget allocated for discovery on six additional subsidiaries. Phase II was spent implementing Teton Petroleum Transport, LP Propane, Foundation, E&H Farms, Terra Energy, and Teton Technology.
Brad Hall & Associates now has a consolidated, secure process for managing A/R and A/P processes and the ability to consolidate financial statements by the subsidiary. Further, they now enjoy the benefits of having a single system that can manage customers, vendors, related transactions, and reporting for all subsidiaries.
Products & Services
- NetSuite Implementation
- NetSuite One World Implementation
- NetSuite Process Automation
- Purchasing and Inventory Management
With NetSuite, Brad Hall & Associates will lay the foundation for organizational scalability across all their subsidiaries as a more effective organization (e.g.- tracking inventory) and as a more efficient organization (e.g. – days and weeks faster month close). With the implementation of the NetSuite ERP System, which includes integration with BOS, BHA can leverage the automation currently in place and improve their business processes across all subsidiaries in the following areas:
- System of record for Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and support across all subsidiaries
- Unify sales teams across subsidiaries for pipeline tracking, ‘wallet share,’ contact management, etc.
- Consolidated, secure process for managing A/R and A/P processes by subsidiary
- Ability to consolidate financial statements or generate them by subsidiary and location
- A single system to manage customers and vendors for all subsidiaries
- Management of inventory and related accounting where high levels of volume per subsidiary occur
- Sales and Fuel Tax reporting