Overcome planning & budgeting inefficiencies
A solution for growing healthcare organizations to manage and integrate financial planning and budgeting for internal operations and your portfolio of clinics—all in one system.
From inpatient care centers to outpatient rehabilitation, behavioral health providers are diverse and dynamic. But many practices are still equipped with static, outdated tools incapable of efficiently managing complex financial scenarios and fluctuating market conditions. Sound familiar?
Support the dynamic operations of your clinics with an integrated, growth-focused platform for FP&A.
Streamline & Automate
Automate budgets and forecasts down to an individual clinic
Track & Forecast
Track and forecast revenue per patient (RPP) or cost per member per month (PMPM)
Visualize & Present
Monitor KPIs and present financials by the clinic and/or groups of clinics
Create unlimited forecasts and what-if scenarios based on actuals, budgets, and assumptions
Connect & Integrate
Connect to multiple data sources that provide input on actual, projected, or forecasted clinic data
Cloud-based FP&A for behavioral health centers
Manually importing and exporting static data encroaches productivity. That’s why integrated financial planning & budgeting for behavioral health clinics is no longer a nice-to-have, but a must-have.
From costs and margins to performance management processes—Workday Adaptive Planning is the leading CPM tool with the functionality to meet the unique needs of a fast-growing behavioral health provider.
Forecasting & Modeling
- OPEX, CAPEX, and Revenue down to the clinic
- Drill-down to revenue at the clinic level based on visits, patients, PMPM, RPP, CPT codes, payor mix, and more
- Assess the impact of “what if” variables on your P&L, balance sheet, and cash flow
- Connect other business systems to provide actual results that can be combined with an Adaptive budget or forecast version to create a true rolling forecast
- Handle staffing projections by type and all other operating expenses like rent, utilities, and insurance at the clinic level
- Staffing budgeting and analysis based on employee location, patients per day, staff type, shift differentials, and benefits
- Medical supply expenses for procurement needs
- Ability to make data-driven decisions to track and control costs
- Financials and key metric data in dashboards by clinic, region, or whole organization
- Real-time, holistic view of the business
- Visibility into critical KPIs like cost per visit, physician, provider, procedure, code, and more
Streamline healthcare operations
NetSuite is a solution for healthcare organizations to expedite financial processes, ensure compliance, deliver quality services, and more—all in one system.
Efficient & Accurate Financials
Seamlessly couple finance and accounting functions with strong compliance management for speedy and accurate financial close processes.
Multi-subsidiary capabilities allow healthcare organizations to effortlessly manage financials and compliance at the clinic or company level and get unparalleled, real-time visibility of their performance.
Single Source of Truth
NetSuite is an enterprise-grade system that’s customizable, scalable, easy to use, and expands seamlessly into other functional areas—ensuring you have an up-to-date and holistic view of your expanding business.
Protects Private Data
Security and risk management processes meet National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) and ISO 27000 standards.
Don’t just take our word for it.