360 Cloud Solutions is a premier IT consulting firm that helps companies grow through the strategic and expert implementation of cloud-based business management, FP&A, and subscription billing software.
A 360 Senior NetSuite Consultant plays a vital role in transforming our clients’ businesses by delivering services and advice based on proven experience in implementing ERP solutions. A 360 Consultant will be a part of a team that performs all phases of the software consulting life cycle including requirements gathering, process/system analysis, implementation, ongoing support, and technical request execution.
The Senior Consultant in this role is experienced in finance, accounting, revenue recognition, general ledger, operations, subscription product/service offering models and business systems. The Consultant in this role will have a firm command of the steps required to ensure ASC-606 and GAAP compliance while satisfying recurring revenue reporting and forecasting requirements. This role requires a expert understanding of subscription billing and related revenue recognition methodologies, covering scenarios from software sales to professional services, and maintenance.
FLSA Status: Exempt
Reports to: Matrix Reporting: Director of NetSuite Consulting Services and Director of 360 Cloud Apps
Supervisory Responsibility: No
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Your day-to-day duties will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Provide industry-leading consultative services for business processes including, but not limited to, Accounting, Finance, Billing/AR and Revenue Management.
- Collaborate and lead team members in 360 standard methodologies including preparing, approving, and completing document templates that contain business flow diagrams, business requirements documentation, GAP analysis, and training material to best inform clients of the solution’s capabilities and processes.
- Build strong customer relationships to effectively deliver the industry’s leading consulting services; communicate with client executive sponsors; effectively translate client business objectives to configuration requirements; Set agendas and keep client meetings focused on objectives; prepare the client on the next steps; recognize potential conflict and alert team leadership.
- Work with Sales / Client Engagement to assess issues and recommend solutions that meet client requirements.
- Interact with Project Management directly and through a project management tool to lead in definition and execution of the project plan within a specified timeframe and budget; also record time daily so we ensure client budgets are protected.
- Work closely with 360’s developers and system architects in defining and building custom solutions that propel our client’s business further forward. The consultant will assist in building vision, sales statements of work, client process documentation, and custom training materials.
- Design and configure the NetSuite system around client use cases involving subscription sales to cash and revenue processes. Facilitate clients in learning and adopting these.
- Ability to learn and apply advanced subscription billing concepts to NetSuite systems utilizing features and functions within 360 Subscription Billing and/or SuiteBilling.
- Use and/or adapt to a wide set of tools including NetSuite, Box, Zoom, Office 365, ClickUp, Slack, etc.
- Continue to develop your platform skills and consulting expertise.
- 4 + years experience as a NetSuite consultant required.
- NetSuite Certifications Preferred: SuiteFoundations, Administrator, ERP Consultant, Advanced Revenue Management, Multi-Book Enablement.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Management, or CIS or 8 years of ERP Consulting Experience; Master’s in Business Administration (MBA) Preferred.
- Deep understanding of NetSuite ERP applied to SaaS / recurring revenue businesses.
- Experience with cloud computing and virtualization-based solutions required.
- Experience working and collaborating with mid-level stakeholders.
- Ability to estimate, build, and execute the project plan; to guide team members.
- Ability to form the solution and translate to configuration requirements; to lead a business process session.
- Strong Client Service Orientation.
- Self-directed in accomplishing tasks and objectives.
- Proficient with all Microsoft Office Products.
- ClickUp experience preferred
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of 360 Cloud Solutions to provide equal opportunity for all qualified persons. Our company’s recruiting, hiring, and employment practices are based solely on the job-related criteria and we do not discriminate based on any federal, state, or locally protected class.