A 360 Senior NetSuite Consultant plays a vital role in transforming our clients’ businesses by delivering services and advice based on proven experience in implementing ERP solutions. A 360 Consultant will be a part of a team that performs all phases of the software consulting life-cycle including requirements gathering, process/system analysis, implementation, ongoing support, and technical request execution.
What our employees say about working at 360:
The work we do is always evolving and often has a high level of creativity. Every day we are facing new challenges and coming up with solutions that enable us to help our customers be more successful.
FLSA Status: Exempt
Reports to: Consulting Manager
Supervisory Responsibility: No
A Day in the Life
- Provide industry-leading consultative services for business processes including, but not limited to, Accounting, Finance, Sales, Purchasing, and Inventory Management.
- Collaborate and lead team members in 360 standard methodologies including preparing, approving, and completing document templates that contain business flow diagrams, business requirements documentation, GAP analysis, and training material to best inform clients of the solution’s capabilities and processes.
- Build strong customer relationships to effectively deliver the industry’s leading consulting services; communicate with client executive sponsors; effectively translating client business objectives to configuration requirements.
- Set agendas and keep client meetings focused on objectives; prepares the client on the next steps; recognizes potential conflict and alerts team leadership.
- Work with Sales / Client Engagement to assess issues and recommend solutions that meet client requirements.
- Interact with Project Management directly and through a project management tool to lead in the definition and execution of the project plan within a specified timeframe and budget; also record time daily so we ensure client budgets are protected.
- Work closely with 360’s developers and system architects in defining and building custom solutions that propel our client’s business further forward. The consultant will assist in building vision, sales statements of work, client process documentation, and custom training materials.
- Use and/or adapt to a wide set of tools including NetSuite, Box, Zoom, Office 365, Confluence, ClickUp, Slack, etc.
- Continue to develop your platform skills and consulting expertise.
Who You Are
- You are a self-starter who likes to work independently but enjoys collaborating with the larger team.
- You are a NetSuite certified ERP consultant with at least 4 years of NetSuite implementation experience across multiple industries. Or you have at least 4 years as a NetSuite system administrator with a deep functional understanding and ability to solve any NetSuite challenge.
- You are a skilled and confident communicator.
- You have a genuine interest in leveraging technology to assist our clients in reaching their goals.
- You can effectively maintain and build working relationships with coworkers and clients.
- You can work on multiple projects and meet deadlines by setting priorities with projects.
- You are willing and able to travel up to 25% of the time.
- Your core values align with our core values!
What We Bring to the Table
- Competitive compensation plus performance-based bonuses.
- Generous PTO
- Paid Vacations
- Remote Work
- Full Benefits Package covering 100% of employee coverage
- 401k Match
- Paid certification opportunities
Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of 360 Cloud Solutions to provide equal opportunity for all qualified persons. Our company’s recruiting, hiring, and employment practices are based solely on the job-related criteria, and we do not discriminate based on any federal, state, or locally protected class.