Cloud Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) provides C-level executives with a broad set of activities that enable businesses to use cloud computing platforms and services to have immediate access to key pieces of business information including purchasing, inventory management, finance, HR and other key areas of their business.
The benefits of using a cloud ERP software are vast, and the fact that these solutions eliminate the use of servers, storage costs and maintenance provides instant money savings.
One of the best cloud-based business management software solutions currently on the market is NetSuite Cloud ERP. You get it, NetSuite ERP provides a one-of-a-kind software solution developed to offer streamlined business processes and is more cost effective than on premises systems. Its ability to provide real-time access to key information anytime and anywhere is awesome but as a smart consumer, you must rely on the software provider to create a solution that is perfectly fit for your business’s needs. An out-of-the-box solution might not give you everything you need to drastically improve performance.
How to Effectively Implement NetSuite Cloud ERP:
One of the most complex and frightening things a CIO can endure is the transition of technology systems and the real fear of losing data, decrease in productivity due to downtime and training procedures caused by implementing a new ERP solution.
Choosing the right company to help you replace the technology nerve center of your organization and help with the implementation of the ERP software you choose is crucial. One of the leading providers of technology and business solutions, 360 Cloud Solutions are experts in providing businesses with end-to-end roadmaps engineered to increase the performance of their clients’ businesses.
The following are tips to insure a smooth business management software transition.
- Start the implementation off by choosing a vendor that will partner with your team and provide ongoing feedback. If they know your needs, workflows, business processes and business goals, they can better develop software that is best suited for your particular business.
- Check to see if they are using agile methodology. This means that the software is developed based on interactive and incremental developments that evolve through collaboration. It promotes adaptive planning, development and flexible responses to change and iterations through the development cycle of the software. This way there are no surprises upon the solutions “go-live” date.
- Your provider should conduct system checks, revisions and new solutions if any glitches are found to insure that all systems are working properly before going live. Your ERP software should align with all business processes and practices.
Not all technology providers are the same:
This is how NetSuite provider, 360 Cloud Solutions will approach your business:
- All businesses evolve, 360 Cloud Solutions work with customers to address their immediate needs, but help predict future needs and opportunities for a long-term solution.
- They take the time to learn about your clients and business processes so they can support your goals with a well-fit ERP implementation.
- They constantly strive to provide business solutions that will continually align business operations with strategy.
You have made a smart choice by focusing your efforts on learning more about NetSuite. More and more businesses are finding that NetSuite Cloud ERP software is the way of the future.
In fact, according to Forrester Research, “A crossover to majority cloud-based ERP — especially for core financials and related functions such as sales, forecasting and HR — looks inevitable in two to three years.”
If you’re looking to implement NetSuite as your next business management solution, find out how 360 Cloud Solutions can help your implementation go smoothly.