CHEFS Catalog provides top-quality, durable, and high-performance kitchen equipment. Following an acquisition, CHEFS Catalog wanted to invest in their systems to ensure proper scaling of their business making it efficient and seamless.
—Craig Schroeder, CFO, Chef’s Catalog
CHEFS Catalog engaged 360 Cloud Solutions to implement NetSuite and help coordinate efforts with other their primary implementation partners: Forix Digital (Magento integration), SPS Commerce, Avalara, and Celigo. With the implementation of NetSuite ERP/CRM as well as Avalara tax software, they are able to process thousands of B2C sales per day, not weeks as before. Customizations can now be made seamlessly due to the swift and robust responsiveness of the 360 Cloud Solutions team.
CHEFS Catalog went live with NetSuite and with real-time, unified inventory and order data, it can see top-selling SKUs, as well as pinpoint what sales channel those orders are coming through and adjust resources for superior customer service.
Products & Services
- NetSuite Optimization
- NetSuite Workflows
- Avalara & NetSuite Integration
- Payroll Tax Visibility
These implementations have allowed CHEFS Catalog to:
- Implement efficient processes for receiving and processing direct retail consumer orders where vendors deliver directly to customers based on Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) transactions
- Support a ramp-up to several hundred vendors, $20 million in sales, and 20,000+ orders annually
- Roll-out a fully integrated web store informed by NetSuite data and achieves efficient management of vendor relationships and content
- Provide accurate product inventory and pricing information as well as timely and accurate order capture and fulfillment
- Implement customer-friendly cancellation and return processes
- Quickly and easily gather metrics and reporting for forecasting, accounting, and measuring growth