360 Cloud Solutions is a premier IT consulting firm that helps companies grow through the strategic and expert implementation of cloud-based business management, FP&A, and subscription billing software. A 360 Senior NetSuite Consultant plays a vital role in transforming our clients’ businesses by delivering services and advice based on proven experience in implementing ERP solutions.
To thrive in this role, you must be experienced in NetSuite’s Advanced Revenue Management (ARM) solution as you will be helping companies with accounting standards and financial reporting. This role requires several years of experience in the setup and operations of ARM. A 360 Consultant will be a part of a team that performs all phases of the software consulting life-cycle including requirements gathering, process/system analysis, implementation, ongoing support, and technical request execution.
FLSA Status: Exempt, Full Time
Reports to: Consulting Manager
Supervisory Responsibility: None
Location: Remote (Must be in U.S.)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Your day-to-day duties will include, but not limited to the following:
- Provide industry-leading consultative services for business processes including, but not limited to, Accounting, Finance, Sales, Purchasing, and Inventory Management.
- Ensure client’s compliance with accounting standards and assist with financial reporting by using NetSuite’s Advanced Revenue Management.
- Collaborate and lead team members in 360 standard methodologies including preparing, approving, and completing document templates which contain business flow diagrams, business requirements documentation, GAP analysis, and training material to best inform clients of the solution’s capabilities and processes.
- Build strong customer relationships to effectively deliver the industry’s leading consulting services; communicate with client executive sponsors; effectively translating client business objectives to configuration requirements; Set agendas and keep client meetings focused on objectives; prepares the client on the next steps; recognize potential conflict and alert team leadership.
- Work with Sales / Client Engagement to assess issues and recommend solutions that meet client requirements.
- Interact with Project Management directly and through a project management tool to lead in definition and execution the project plan within a specified timeframe and budget; also record time daily so we ensure client budgets are protected.
- Work closely with 360’s developers and system architects in defining and building custom solutions that propel our client’s business further forward. The consultant will assist in building vision, sales statements of work, client process documentation, and custom training materials.
- Use and/or adapt to a wide set of tools including NetSuite, Box, Zoom, Office 365, Confluence, Jira, Slack, etc.
- Continue to develop your platform skills and consulting expertise.
- 4 + years’ experience as a NetSuite consultant required
- NetSuite certifications required: ERP Consultant
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Management, or CIS or 8 years of ERP consulting experience; Master’s in Business Administration (MBA) preferred.
- Experience with cloud computing and virtualization-based solutions required
- Experience working and collaborating with mid-level stakeholders
- Ability to estimate, build, and execute the project plan; to guide team members
- Ability to form the solution and translate to configuration requirements; to lead a business process session
- Strong client service orientation
- Self-directed in accomplishing tasks and objectives
- Proficient with all Microsoft Office products
- Atlassian / Jira experience highly preferred
- English as primary, multilingual not required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to listen to the customer to determine actual business requirements by asking the pertinent questions.
- Problem Solving: Ability to identify an issue and come to a positive resolution with minimal direction.
- Organizing: Naturally organized and detailed oriented
- Analytical: Ability to interpret business requirements and to build a solution
- Available during core business office hours
- Ability to influence actions and gain the support of others to meet objectives
- Ability to travel 25% of the time
Essentials of Consulting at 360
- Passion for Results: Drive high standards for the individual, team, and organizational accomplishment; tenaciously work to meet or exceed challenging goals; derive satisfaction from goal achievement and continuous improvement.
- Compelling Communication and Influence Skills: Clearly and succinctly convey information and ideas to individuals and groups; communicate in a focused and compelling way that captures and holds others’ attention. Create and execute influencing strategies that persuade key stakeholders to take action toward advancing shared interests and business goals.
- Analytical Skills: Secure and compare information from multiple sources to identify core issues; commit to an action plan after weighing alternative solutions against decision criteria; proactively and quickly make sense of complex issues; responding effectively to complex and ambiguous situations.
- Business Acumen: Demonstrate a keen understanding of basic business operations and the organizational levers (systems, processes, departments, functions) that drive profitable growth; draws from personal experience to quickly evaluate business plans and processes to identify data or recommendations that need further investigation.
- Decision Making: Use a factual approach to decision-making by systematically collecting valid and reliable data. Rely on these data rather than on emotions.
360 Cloud Solutions Guiding Principles
In addition to the specific responsibilities listed, 360 Cloud Solutions has defined five Guiding Principles that are important for all in our company to embrace.
Work Style, Teamwork, and Alignment
Flextime of working “in office” and “from home” facilitates a work/life balance for our employees. No one at 360 singularly takes on everything by themselves because our team continually aligns our goals, behaviors, and communications to share the load.
We believe that long-term, happy relationships with clients, vendors, and partners are essential to grow and sustain a company that continually fosters a great employment environment. We don’t risk long-term freedom for short-term gains.
A genuine interest in our clients is required. Through active listening and engagement, we become aware of their goals and put them first. When our clients refer 360 to their peers and our prospects, it’s due to our values and integrity.
Honor Our Commitments
Promises are serious, whether internal or external. If circumstances change and we won’t be able to keep them, we proactively re-manage expectations to retain confidence with our clients or teammates.
360 will grow for the sake of excellence, not for the sake of growth. Everyone on our team continually strives for new levels of excellence and supports our clients and teammates to do so as well.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be regularly required to sit. Keyboard typing skills are required and may be used up to 80% any workday. Hands and fingers are involved with repetitive movements on a standard keyboard.
The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet. This position will take place in an indoor office setting or home office setting. Work will be at least 40 hours a week, and there may be occasions when you will have to work evenings or weekends to meet deadlines or solve unexpected problems. You will spend most of your workday in front of a computer.
The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions and perform any other related duties as assigned by supervisor/ management.
Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of 360 Cloud Solutions to provide equal opportunity for all qualified persons. Our company’s recruiting, hiring, and employment practices are based solely on the job-related criteria and we do not discriminate on the basis of any federal, state, or locally protected class.