360 Cloud Solutions is a premier IT consulting firm that helps companies grow through the strategic and expert implementation of cloud-based business management, FP&A, and subscription billing software. The NetSuite Consultant plays a vital role in transforming our clients’ businesses by delivering services and advice based on proven experience in implementing ERP solutions. A 360 Consultant will be a part of a team that performs all phases of the software consulting life-cycle including requirements gathering, process/system analysis, implementation, ongoing support, and technical request execution.
The NetSuite Consultant in this role will work on the Managed Services team. Consultants work with several clients, post-implementation, who have signed up for a block of hours under 360’s managed services program. A Managed Services Consultant works closely with clients to support and prioritize their work by taking a proactive approach in their NetSuite instance (clean up tasks, optimization, etc.). The Consultant will oversee and work cases from 360’s on-demand support case queue with a higher level of urgency and client touchpoints. The Managed Services team will also assist with consulting project work.
FLSA Status: Exempt
Reports to: Practice Leader – Managed Services
Supervisory Responsibility: No
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Your day-to-day duties will include, but not limited to the following:
- Provide industry-leading consultative services for business processes including, but not limited to, Accounting, Finance, Sales, Purchasing, and Inventory Management.
- Work with team members to prepare and complete 360 standard document templates including business flow diagrams, business requirements documentation, GAP analysis, and training material to best inform clients of the solution’s capabilities and processes.
- Build strong customer relationships by effectively delivering the industry’s leading NetSuite consulting services.
- Work with Sales / Client Engagement to assess identified solutions that meet client requirements.
- Work with Project Management within a project environment to produce a product or service within a specified timeframe and budget; Record time daily so we ensure client budgets are protected.
- Work closely with 360’s developers and system architects in defining and building custom solutions that propel our client’s business further forward. The consultant will assist in building a vision, sales statements of work, client process documentation, and custom training materials.
- Use and/or adapt to a wide set of tools including NetSuite, Box, Zoom, Office 365, Confluence, Jira, Slack, etc.
- Continue to develop your platform skills and consulting expertise.
The above time allocated to your duties is meant to be a guideline and shall remain flexible based on the company’s needs.
Essentials of Consulting
- Passion for Results: Drive high standards for individual, team, and organizational accomplishment; tenaciously work to meet or exceed challenging goals; derive satisfaction from goal achievement and continuous improvement.
- Compelling Communication and Influence Skills: Clearly and succinctly convey information and ideas to individuals and groups; communicate in a focused and compelling way that captures and holds others’ attention. Create and execute influencing strategies that persuade key stakeholders to take action toward advancing shared interests and business goals.
- Analytical Skills: Secure and compare information from multiple sources to identify core issues; commit to an action plan after weighing alternative solutions against decision criteria; proactively and quickly make sense of complex issues; responding effectively to complex and ambiguous situations.
- Business Acumen: Demonstrate a keen understanding of basic business operations and the organizational levers (systems, processes, departments, functions) that drive profitable growth; draws from personal experience to quickly evaluate business plans and processes to identify data or recommendations that need further investigation.
- Decision making: Use a factual approach to decision-making by systematically collecting valid and reliable data. Rely on these data rather than on emotions.
- 2 + years’ experience as an ERP or CRM consultant required (NetSuite is highly preferred).
- Experience with cloud computing and virtualization-based solutions required.
- Experience working and collaborating with mid-level stakeholders.
- Proficient with all Microsoft Office Products.
- Strong Client Service Orientation.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Management, or CIS is preferred.
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of 360 Cloud Solutions to provide equal opportunity for all qualified persons. Our company’s recruiting, hiring, and employment practices are based solely on the job-related criteria and we do not discriminate based on any federal, state, or locally protected class.